Sunday, July 12, 2009

PETER AND THE VAMPIRES Podcast #2!

Hello, faithful listeners! This week things get seriously creepy!

In the first installment of PETER AND THE VAMPIRES, we met Peter, who had just moved into his Grandfather's creepy old mansion in a tiny little town. Grandfather warned Peter about not going into the garden behind the property, but as we all know, rules were made to be broken...

...and they're about to get broken here, in podcast #2 of PETER AND THE VAMPIRES!

I go into it in more detail in the podcast, but if you'd like to drop me a line, please do so at darrenpillsbury(at symbol)gmail.com. (The 'at symbol' stuff is an attempt to keep the spambots at bay.) If you include "Shout out" in the Subject line, I'll give you a holla in a future podcast! Be sure to tell me what city/state or country you're hailing from!

As always, you can download the file at iTunes, as well. I changed the name of the blog so hopefully you can search for PETER AND THE VAMPIRES, but if that doesn't work, search Podcasts for my name, Darren Pillsbury.

And come back next week for more!

Darren Pillsbury

No comments:

Post a Comment